Re: [OM] modding 1-13 screen and QR plate w/ levels...

Subject: Re: [OM] modding 1-13 screen and QR plate w/ levels...
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 21:48:43 -0800 (PST)
>>>I might suggest a 4"x3" piece of sheet metal with the level glued onto
it and a 1/4" hole in one corner.  This would go between the head and the
camera base assuming there was enought thread left to mount the camera
securely<<<

Good idea, except for the obtrusive metal plate sticking out between the
camera and QR plate when shooting handheld. Yea, I could take it off, and
put it together sans plate, and put in back in again, but I'm lazy <g>
Actually, the 3157 has a short screw, so I don't think anything will fit
between it and the body.

/Acer V
--
The Whole Sort Of General Mish Mash     http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01