Re: [OM] modding 1-13 screen and QR plate w/ levels...

Subject: Re: [OM] modding 1-13 screen and QR plate w/ levels...
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 02:41:26 +0000
Before the head with spirit levels, I carried a small round bullseye spirit
level in my pocket, a little bigger than the diameter of a quarter (about
25mm).  I would put it on the top of the head where the QR plate goes into
the QR (with the camera removed) to level the top of the head.  Then I put
it back in my pocket and put the camera on the head.  Worked out very well.
 These can be found at a large hardware store (Lowe's; maybe Sears??) for
under $5 so if you drop or break it, it's not the end of the world.

-- John