Re: [OM] Pentax ZX-5N -- the new OM4T?

Subject: Re: [OM] Pentax ZX-5N -- the new OM4T?
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 10:22:28 +0100 (BST)

On Sun, 26 Mar 2000, Giles wrote:

> Frank Ernens wrote:
>
> > It loses its elegance if program mode is absent, as I think it
> > should be in a serious camera.
>
> Oh dear, every user of the OM2-SP is going to have to get something else
> to use.

I don't think that's an unfair comment. I own two -2SPs, and I'd rather
have an "off" position on the main switch than the program mode, which
I've only ever used once and even then it went horribly wrong because I
forgot that you had to stop the aperture down to make it work right.

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |