[OM] Zuiko 100mm f/2 Lens

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 100mm f/2 Lens
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 03:15:08 PST
Hi again,

Oops I forgot to add some things to my previous message:

-My TOPE 1 entry will very likely be one taken with the 100/2. This depends a bit on the results as it's a wild experiment, and it was only yesterday that I finished the roll that has these pictures on it. I expect to be able to bring the roll to the store today, so by Thursday I should know if this has worked or not.

-Regarding the price of the 100/2: I was lucky in finding mine for some $350. The box was included in the deal, and the lens was cosmetically a 9 and the glass was mint-, but for three tiny hair scratches on the front element, otherwise the glass would have been mint. I managed to get this lens at such a good price, as I teamed up with 3 Dutch list members to buy a big package at the store where I found this lens. Hans did the negotiations, and knocked the price down from some $425 to $350.

-Personal opinion of the 100/2: I love it! It's currently the lens I most often use, and I don't ever want to part with it.

Cheers!
Olafo