Re: [OM] full page dragonfly

Subject: Re: [OM] full page dragonfly
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 18:32:07 +0000
I can't get to see the catalogue so what sort of detail level are you
talking about?  I have some dragonfly shots where the hairs and
compound eyes are perfectly defined.  I think the hairs would have to be
about the smallest features I can recall.  I shall have to dig out the
slides again and have another shifty.  Oh yes, were talking 90/2 for these
shots.

Giles