RE: [OM] Zuiko 100mm f/2 Lens

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuiko 100mm f/2 Lens
From: "Dave Bulger" <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 21:33:17 -0600
Awright!  I'm making a *special* TOPE self-portrait for Giles and Ken.
(Yes, you should be afraid!)  Hipwaders indeed!  <GGG>

I tried a couple of White Castles once.  I'm fond of onions, but those
little guys get carried away!  Unfortunately, the only ones available down
here are the frozen ones.  I'm sure they lose a lot in the
freezing/defrosting/heating stuff.

Dave