[OM] Does the following happen to everyone ?

Subject: [OM] Does the following happen to everyone ?
From: Norma Foltz <nfoltz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 20:21:19 -0800
Does the following happen to everyone ?
Every six months or so I get an e-mail inquiring about a photo that I have on
my web site.
I have excerpted a portion of a recent e-mail --
"... the author would like to show a picture of a fin whale.
I did see such a picture on the Web that was credited to you and would like
to know if you release such photos for publication and how I might go about
viewing your selection of photos of the fin whale...."

My guess is that this is from a youth who is using the family computer and wants
to be taken seriously.

Oh well, I still have dreams, too !
One of my dreams is to take a really good photo that gets published over and
over again
and earns me enought money to equal about one tenth of what I spend on
photography !

Thomas "Hank" Hogan

PS the Fin whale photo is the second one at:
http://flzhgn.home.mindspring.com/rorquals.htm