Re: [OM] <ot>tmount-like adapter on lens?

Subject: Re: [OM] <ot>tmount-like adapter on lens?
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 05:12:12 -0800 (PST)
   Good morning Acer, I'm not sure what the screw
thread is for, but if it a smaller diameter than a
T-mount then it can't be for the older Pentax screw
thread because the T-mount and Pentax threads are the
same diameter, only the thread pitch is
different(t-mt=42x.75mm pentax=42x1mm). From the
photograph it looks like the ring can be removed by
loosening set screws, have you tried to remove it yet?
Keep us informed please.     John Robison

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=274291773