[OM] Anybody have part numbers for T-28?

Subject: [OM] Anybody have part numbers for T-28?
From: Johnsonpa@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 19:06:27 EST
I received a T-28 Twin in the mail and it needs help.  I heard something
rolling around inside and noticed that the swivel which changes the angle of
the flash was not smooth.  I took it apart and noticed three things: 1) two
ball bearing in my hand, 2) a broken plastic plate which holds the bracket
part of the flash to the body of the flash and 3) two bent spring.

Does anybody have the part numbers for:
1) the ball bearings
2) the broken plastic plate
3) the springs?

I can go into more detail if needed, but I figured someone who has these part
numbers is probably familiar with the flash enough to know what I am
referring to.
Has anybody else had this problem?  Are the parts still available?

TIA,
--p.j.