Re: [OM] eBay OM-1N w-80mm lens

Subject: Re: [OM] eBay OM-1N w-80mm lens
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 22:22:59 -0500
I got that reply too. WHAT A JOKE! The guy added an image from standard Olympus literature of an OM-1n Black/Chrome pair. And now the 85/2 lens has morphed into a 50mm!

I asked him for a picture of the actual item that he was selling, and this is what I get? I think I'll ask again.

I wouldn't touch auction with a 10 foot pole. Anyway, he is a new EBay seller with a feedback rating of 1. Maybe he got kicked off selling under another name? These infractions look way too contrived to be the result of some accident. Either he's a sham artist or very dumb. You would think that someone would take an OM-1 picture and make it an OM-4. Not the reverse! Duuuuhh.

Skip