Re: [OM] Trying to post

Subject: Re: [OM] Trying to post
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 20:24:18 +0000
If you seriously want macro capability then the zuiko 90/2 macro is
probably your best choice.  It is worth it's high price and is an
excellent portrait lens.  If you want close focus ability, rather than
pure macro ability,  and portrait usage then the Zuiko 100m f2 would be a
good candiadate and its extra reach would be useful for candid portraits
of toddelers later on.

If you would like close focus ability, portrait suitability and greater
flexibility then the Zuiko 35-80mm f2.8 may be worth considering, if the
cost does not put you off.

The Zuiko 85mm f2 would also be a good choice if the cost of the others is
too daunting.

Giles