Re: [OM] Interesting item on eBay web site item#293832749: Olympus OM M.

Subject: Re: [OM] Interesting item on eBay web site item#293832749: Olympus OM M.IN-Focus Trigger Cord
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 16:57:29 -0500
This is for use with the OM-F only.  It plugs into the top cover socket and
the socket in the handle of the Winder or Motor.  Set the 35-70 AF lens on
auto, and each time a subject comes into view of the lens and the lens auto
focus's on it, the winder should fire off a frame.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com