[OM] It is all for sale!!

Subject: [OM] It is all for sale!!
From: "Ron Crabtree" <crabtree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 19:55:34 -0800
Well, it is all for sale.  Well,almost all.  I am keeping my OM-1 and 28mm
f2.0 for bone chilling cold nights when shooting the aurorae and my back-up
chrome OM4t(at least for now).  Here is the list with prices.  Hope the
prices do not seem too high.  They are all below KEH's.  Please email off
list for offers/questions.  Prices include regular postage--add $3.00-5.00
for
priority, depending on size and weight of order.  Only warm, caring homes
for my precious Oly stuff, please!!  It has served me well.  Anything that
does not sell will go to ebay(ughhh!)

Om4t  black, 9,  $600
hardly any wear, all caps/covers, mechanically perfect, includes 4
batteries!

Om2sp, ask me
This body has a weird problem in auto mode.  Has no problem with battery
drain.  If interested in a marked discount, email me

F280 flash, 9+,  $130
instructions, missing flash cord connector cover, no case

Winder 2, 9, $100
almost no wear, works perfectly

Winder 2, 7-8, $70
lots of wear but works fine

Motor drive 2,  two control pack 2's, charger, $300
Comes with instructions.  Drive is in great shape, CHARGER VERY BEAT UP( but
does work).  One control pack hums at 5 fps, the other had a dead battery
that I replaced using the FAQ instructions but have never gotten more than
3.5 fps since.  Includes my homemade remote cord!!

Tokina ATX 80-200mm f2.8(fixed aperture), 9+, $350
caps, hood(has small crack), great lens(reminds me of the ATX 300mm 2.8).
Has tripod mount.

Sigma 28-70mm f2.8(fixed aperture), 9+, $200
caps, hood, includes 72mm circular polarizer, warming filter, and UV filter.
I used it
for much of my scenic work in 35mm format.

Olympus 1.4x converter, 9, $220
wear around barrel, glass is fine

Olympus 2x converter, 8+, $180
wear around barrel, glass is fine

Beattie screens, 9+, $30 each
I have two screens that I used in the Om4t's, each is matte with grid,
includes removal tool.

Circular polarizer, 49mm, $12

Cokin P adapter, 49mm
allows you to fit a large Cokin P filter holder on a 49mm filter size lens.
I have two that are free to the first two folks who ask for them and buy
something else!  Ooooh, I am sooo generous!!

LowePro Omni Pro bag with Extreme hard case, 8+, $140
Hard case has some scuffs but still air and water tight.  Soft inner bag in
nice condtion.

Thanks!

Ron Crabtree
Santa Fe, NM  USA