what is this stuff?Re: [OM] [OT] White Treff

Subject: what is this stuff?Re: [OM] [OT] White Treff
From: Mike Butler <abutler@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 18:46:24 -0800
Siddiq Wrote:

What exactly are we talking about? Onions? I've been trying in vain so
far
to figure it out, and still nothing conclusive.

/Acer V

Acer,
        Its kind of like explaining to somebody what it is like at 2:30 AM at
"In-n-Out" is like.  Unless you grew up with them, it doesn't make much
sense.  For my personal opinion I like "In-nOut" better, but there not
a great hamburgers either.  But until they started showing up around my
neck of the woods, I HAD to stop at the first one I came to when ever I
headed south on I-5 or Hwy. 101 (a mere 5 hours away).  We even used the
$7.00 T shirts they sell as our Friday and Saturday uniforms, saving the
"Good Humor Shirts" for Sunday when we ran the Pro Atlantic circuit in
the early '90s.

        Unfortunately, this will only make sense to a very few because the only
way to describe this kind of thing is by comparing it to some other
local phenomena.  And if even one person out there ever saw a Pro
Atlantic race out there, I will be even more impressed with the
diversity of this group.

Mike Butler
Dublin, CA
USA
6 years in LA with 4 months in Detroit to make me really appreciate
where I grew up.