[OM] T20 or T32 flash circuits available?

Subject: [OM] T20 or T32 flash circuits available?
From: Wayne Shumaker <wayne@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 12:23:20 -0500
I have noticed that when my flash has too much power and cannot be shut
off in time because I am closer than the minimum distance, the flash
does a full dump rather than shutting off as early as possible. I
suspect that the turn off signal came too early for the flash to
respond, hence the flash acts as if it never came rather than quenching
at the next available moment. Does anyone know if the schematics to the
flash circuit, t20 or t32, are available some where. I would like to
see if I can design a modification to prevent a full dump with
pre-mature quenching signals.

thanks
Wayne