Re: [OM] One Moment Photo Contest - OM photo contest

Subject: Re: [OM] One Moment Photo Contest - OM photo contest
From: Clendon Gibson <bsandyman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 13:59:05 -0800 (PST)
Ok Wayne, you definitly have my interest.

I have these questions.

What is the motivation for the prize giveaway? Not to
look a gift-horse in the mouth (well that is exactly
what i am doing), but is it a promo, is it the
goodness of Ms. M Daks heart, or what?

Also I am a little fuzzy on the subject matter. Are
you looking for spontaneous works? Candids? Or is it
any work that has that special something?

Don't get me wrong. I am very interested in this
contest. I think if I can execute a few ideas I have
been kicking around I will enter, and I am
particularly interested in seeing the results others
produce.

If I may add one suggestion. I am always interested to
hear what thinking went into making a picture, both
technical and aesthetic. You might ask the contestants
to add a few lines with this in mind.

My $0.02.