[OM] Dark lower corners

Subject: [OM] Dark lower corners
From: Charles Sdunek <csdunek@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 21:33:14 -0500
Cc: bsdunek@xxxxxxxx, dziabuda@xxxxxxxx
Hello everyone,
    I'm new to the list and up until now, have been a lurker.  I recently bought
an XA2 at the salvation army thrift store for $7:50.   I figured at that price I
could use another  camera for those times when I didnt want to risk my OM2 or
2n.  I really didn't notice this problem with the first roll of film I shot with
it, as most of the pictures were indoors with flash.  Last weekend, I took it
along on a boy scout campout , and when I got the film processed, I noticed that
the bottom two corners on most (not all) of the prints were darker than the rest
of the print.
    At first, I thought that it was the result of drug store processing, but it
appears that the negatives have the same dark corners.  I'd appreciate any
suggestions as to why this might be occuring.

I've done a few quick scans of photos taken at different light levels you can
look at them by following the links below.

http://www.angelfire.com/mi/fenriz/photo/Camp1.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/mi/fenriz/photo/Camp2.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/mi/fenriz/photo/Camp3.jpg

Thanks,