[OM] OT John Shaw's Closeups in Nature

Subject: [OM] OT John Shaw's Closeups in Nature
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 21:41:27 -0600
Someone on the list mentioned this book recently.  I don't remember the context
but I did remember the title so when I happened on a copy in a used book store,
I bought it.  Magnificent book!  He was a N*k*n user but did mention Olympus
when discussing focussing screens.  He spoke highly of the N*k*n PN-11 because
it has a tripod mount but was apparently unaware of the OM 65-116 extension
tube which is much more versatile AND has a tripod mount.  Marvelous images,
though.

Gary Edwards