Re: [OM] Insurance Replacement

Subject: Re: [OM] Insurance Replacement
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 22:30:36 -0600
Pete,

How does that work if you don't mind me asking.  How does an insurance
company replace a used camera for a new one for 3X the amount.

Someone backed into my truck door and I went through living hell.  The
fought me on the rental car and trying to use a used car door on my truck
instead of a new one.

It was not my insurance Company, it was the person who hit me.  State Farm
(Just like good Neighbors)  I am glad I do not live next door to them.

Thanks, Sam...