[OM] Prices dropped!! Lots still for sale!!

Subject: [OM] Prices dropped!! Lots still for sale!!
From: "Ron Crabtree" <crabtree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 00:21:41 -0800
One last chance before these goodies go to ebay.  Thanks to all those who
have purchased items, and sorry to those whose desired items had already
been sold.  Most prices have been dropped.  Let me know by Sunday evening!

Om4t  black, 9,  $550
very little wear, all caps/covers, mechanically perfect, includes 4
batteries!  Pictures can be seen at:
http://www.voxnaturae.com/Voxnaturae/ebaypics/om4t.jpg

F280 flash, 9+,  $110
instructions, missing flash cord connector cover, no case

Winder 2, 9, $100
almost no wear, works perfectly

Winder 2, 7-8, $70
lots of wear but works fine

Tokina ATX 80-200mm f2.8(fixed aperture), 9+, $300
caps, hood(has small crack), great lens(reminds me of the ATX 300mm 2.8).
compatible with Oly 2x(see below!!)  How about a 160-400mm 5.6!
Has tripod mount.

Sigma 28-70mm f2.8(fixed aperture), 9+, $175
caps, hood, includes 72mm circular polarizer, warming filter, and UV filter.
I used it for much of my scenic work in 35mm format.

Olympus 2x converter, 8+, $150
wear around barrel, glass is fine

Thanks!

Ron Crabtree