[OM] satin 4T for sale

Subject: [OM] satin 4T for sale
From: "D G" <dgzap@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 17:18:37 GMT
Dear list members:

I am selling a satin (non black) 4T, with body cap and manual.

I bought it five years ago, and it has seen little use. I am using mostly my 3's now, and am selling this because it gets little use.

Its got a few marks on it around the strap lugs, and on the back, and very small on the prism area, but it is overall in great shape, very clean, all bottom covers, etc. Works fine, 100 pct reliable.

Selling for $450.00 US dollars.  Will send JPEGS if interested.

Thanks

Dave