[OM] OM useage in photo comp

Subject: [OM] OM useage in photo comp
From: Vaughan Bromfield <vaughan.bromfield@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 11:05:56 +1000
Folks

I took my kids to Canberra (capital of Australia, about 3 hours drive
from Sydney) on Sunday, and we ended up at Questcon (a science museum
with interactive displays). They have an exhibition of some world-wide
wildlife photo competiton at the moment, lots of 12x16 inch cibachromes.
All were great, some were excellent, a few truely exceptional. Each
photo had a label with photographer's name, title, location, comment and
equipment used. *NONE* were done with Olympus cameras. I counted twice
just to be sure. ;-(

Big were Nikon (F4, F5, 90s) and Canon (mostly EOS, an F1 and AE-1) one
Leica and Minolta AF 7000. Most were telephoto but some exceptionallly
nice pieces used ultrawides (I'm a wide kinda guy myself).

If in Canberra go see it. Better still, make more photos with your OMs. ;-)

Vaughan