Re: [OM] Ebay Item #293791872

Subject: Re: [OM] Ebay Item #293791872
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 21:17:28 EDT

>  Included in Ebay Item #293791872 are three flash shoes with tripod sockets.
>  I have never seen these before. Are they Olympus products? Are they still
>  available new?

These are the rare (relatively) OlympusT-20 auto connectors.  The bottom has
a tripod socket or light pole 1/4" socket. The top accepts a T-20 or T-32
flash in TTL mode. And the back accepts the 5 pin TTL cord.  They haven't
been available new for quite some time unfortunately.  I bought a couple from
list members so keep your eyes peeled.

Warren