Re: [OM] questions about other low ev cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] questions about other low ev cameras
From: "Rand E." <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 21:28:54 -0400
John,
  Myself and no doubt many others on  this list refuse to part with our
OM2 for the simple reason that they are very capable of very long
exposures.  I have taken well exposed (for the conditions) in the
vicinity of 17 minutes.  Don't you find it odd that they limited the
long exposure on the OM2n to two minutes yet they rate it as having a
better EV value than the OM2 ?  I wonder what the real EV rating on the
OM2 really is ?