Re: [OM] questions about other low ev cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] questions about other low ev cameras
From: "JOHN SCHEUERER" <jhs8956@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 14:28:30 EDT
the group

The fact that Olympus had very low light in the bag that far back,and then let it go by the wayside and nobody else has has permanently incorporated it into their own systems just doesn't seem to make sense.Especially with the high end equipment today!Seems there should be a demand for it don't you think?

                      J.S.