TTL VS Flash meter - was Re: [OM] In the studio (of sorts)

Subject: TTL VS Flash meter - was Re: [OM] In the studio (of sorts)
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 16:43:06 -0700
I started out creating a page to compare TTL and Flash meter shots
but wound up with a problem of my own.
Why do my web pic's come out all funny looking?
I especially have this problem with high key and with higher res
scans reduced to 72 dpi JPEG.
This didn't always happen.  I have some clown pics that I scanned to
a huge file and printed on an ink jet printer that look great.
Now I just get junk no matter what I do.
http://www.geocities.com/soho/hall/7283

Charlie L.