Re: [OM] My home studio set-up

Subject: Re: [OM] My home studio set-up
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 21:19:00 -0600
At 02:41 AM 4/3/00 -0700, Olaf Greve wrote:

[snip]

>The only thing which I'm a bit afraid about is what the results will look
>like, as I got totally caried away and blasted no less than 5 rolls of 36
>exposure film (Kodak Gold 200 ASA) through, so if something is not alright,
>all pictures will be failures. Neverthelesa, at least for the poses the
>pictures will still serve a purpose, and let's just hope that the set-up
>worked o.k...

Olaf, when I'm in a similar situation, I just buy a box of Portra 160 NC or VC,
the kind with ten cartridges per box, only 8 exposures per cartridge.  Then I
use one cartridge for each change in my setup.  That way, I keep the costs down
in case I royally screw up (not yet, but there's always a first time...)

Garth