[OM] Our ADITL idea has been nicked! -Reply

Subject: [OM] Our ADITL idea has been nicked! -Reply
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 10:48:09 -0400
I have two companion books from the eighties called A Day in the Life of the
Soviet Union and A Day in the Life of the United States. They have stunning
"Life" type photos. For each book the publisher had armies of photogs shoot on
the same day. There were no other theme or equipment limitations. I often pull
these books off the shelf when I need photographic inspiration. So, who stole
from whom? Or perhaps great minds just think alike.

>>> "Keith Berry" <k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 04/03/00 04:05pm >>>
...by www.dayinthelife.org

It seems to be in a good cause though.

Regards,