Re: [OM] that darn 24mm lens

Subject: Re: [OM] that darn 24mm lens
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 18:41:11 +0000
Are you using a tripod?

What film are you using and are you perhaps over-exposing or is your lab
doing a bit of that for you.

I think a flat looking image, even if it is technicly sharp, often
doesn't appear to be sharp.  To get an image with snap IMO requires good
contrast.  A sharp contrasty film helps here.  In terms of print film,
Fuji Reala would be a good one to try as it has both good saturation and
very fine grain.

If you are using slide film then I can't imagine what the problem might be
other than camera shake or a focus problem with your camera body.

Giles