Re: [OM] some bits of Zuiko glass for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] some bits of Zuiko glass for sale
From: mahlon.r.haunschild@xxxxxx
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 15:31:28 -0500
Both lenses are still available.

regards,

Mahlon
------------------------------

Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 06:06:15 -0500
From: mahlon.r.haunschild@xxxxxx
Subject: [OM] some bits of Zuiko glass for sale

Hello, everyone.

Owning a 100mm f2 Zuiko lens tends to crowd other pieces of glass out of the
camera bag, it seems.  At least, this proved to be true for me.   So, I decided
to pass these two lenses on to the list before moving them on to eBay.  Prices
do not include shipping, but do include a 10-day right-of-return policy (e.g.:
if at any time before 10 days after receipt you decide that you don't like what
you see, you can return the lens for full credit, less shipping).  No boxes or
cases are included with the lenses, but Olympus front & rear caps are included.
Here goes:

1.  Zuiko MC Auto-Macro 50mm f3.5, s/n 163XXX.  This multi-coated macro lens is
in mint- condition; the only thing detracting from its appearance is a tiny
scrape on the aperture ring (not through the finish) and a smidgen of oil on the
diaphragm; these are really appearance things, and do not in any way affect its
performance.  The lens is in all other respects is terrific.  $150.

2.  Zuiko MC Auto-T 85mm f2, s/n 212XXX.  This multi-coated short telephoto lens
is in ex+ condition, because of a bit of aperture ring brassing and because it's
a bit dusty inside.  No scratches on the glass that I can see.  The purist would
send this lens out for a $40 CLA; the practical person would just use it as is
without any troubles, as I have.  Includes the correct Olympus screw-on rubber
hood (also fits the 100mm f2.8 and the 40mm f2).  This is the lens that the
100mm f2 really retired; the fields of view were just too close.  $225.

First come, first served.

regards,

Mahlon