Re: [OM] Looking for om equipment

Subject: Re: [OM] Looking for om equipment
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 22:07:20 +0000
If you mentioned a flash with the intention of using it for macro
photography I would suggest perhaps trying some shots without a flash
before actually acquiring one.

If you want a flash for general use then the Olympus T32 is a good choice

I personally rarely use a flash for macro photography.  If I did get a
flash specifically for this purpose it would be the Olympus T28 twin head
flash unit.  A bit expensive though.

Giles