Re: [OM] Tonight's program

Subject: Re: [OM] Tonight's program
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 16:35:24 -0500
Thought about that.  I have a nice one, but if I'm juggling two bodies and
my wife and other daughter (my wife's in a wheelchair, so were we sit is
difficult), I didn't want to deal with it. I'm hoping the 800 will give me
fast enough shutter speeds.  I know we'll be right up against the side wall,
so I can brace myself.

I will give it more thought though.  I just like to limit how much I stand
out.  It's hard enough on the kids that Mommy's in a wheelchair.

Tom