[OM] no TOPE for me

Subject: [OM] no TOPE for me
From: "Dirk Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 09:39:59 EDT
I shot two rolls of film of myself, and I didn't get a single picture
that I felt was acceptable. The picture I did get scanned looks like I
have blue foam growing out the sides of my head. It was in the
background and I wasn't paying enough attention. Oh well. So, I won't
be participating in the latest online gallery, sorry. I've been sick
for the last week and a half, which is also part of my problem. Hell, I
even screwed up a roll of provia two weekends ago because I used my OM-
2n with the 2-13 screen in manual mode without compensating for the
brighter screen. So now all the slides are going to be underexposed.
These were shots at the tidal basin in DC with the cherry trees in full
glory. No chance for a re-take until next year. I hate it when I screw
up like that. I ordered a 1-4n screen for the camera so I don't have to
remember anymore.

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright