[OM] OM10 & OM2000

Subject: [OM] OM10 & OM2000
From: Skewes Alexandra M <Skewes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 08:59:53 -0600 (MDT)

Hi, I am new to the list but I've gotten a lot of help
from different members in the past. Thanks to you all.

I am a geologist, originally from Chile, and I take pictures
mostly for illustrating purposes. I take a lot of pictures under
the microscope and of landscapes. Lately
I have started taking close-up of rocks and that's
been a challenge.

My husband traded his Nikon for an OM-1 in the 70's and
since then this has been his one and only camera. I
have an OM2s that I really like.

My 17 year old daughter is taking for the first time
photography classes in High School and needs a 35 mm SLR camera.
I would like to by her an Olympus body. I thought of
an OM 10 or an OM 2000.  Since I don't know much about
these cameras I need some advice. Are these OK for learning?
Can the zuiko lenses, used for OM1 and OM2, be used with the OM10 or
OM2000?

This is a great site and I've enjoyed visiting it

Thanks

Alex