Re: [OM] Thanks from the New Guy with Old Questions!

Subject: Re: [OM] Thanks from the New Guy with Old Questions!
From: "Dirk Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 12:16:04 EDT
>Well, I got the camera last night...it's an OM-2n.

I have one of those - love it!

> I plan to augment the 50 with a 28 or 35 and an 85 or 100
>or whatever.  PLEASE suggest some appropriate Zuiko optics, if you
would.

heh, money is the only limitations that I can see. The 100/2 is
considered the best of the medium tele's. I think the 28/2 is excellent
also.

you may want to get a dedicated flash to take advantage of the ttl-otf
flash metering feature of this camera. it really works very well in my
opinion. These are the T series by olympus, or any of several sunpak
and metz flashes with appropriate module.

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright