Re: [OM] OM10 & OM2000

Subject: Re: [OM] OM10 & OM2000
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 12:58:39 -0500
Alex, just my opinion, but I'd buy her an OM-G. It's the improved OM-10,
allows full manual and from my experience with my 7 year old daughters, is
quite tough.  Takes all the same lenses, of course and most of the
accesories.  I've bought two (one for each daughter) off ebay, both for
around $40 with a 50/1.8 lens.  You have to be patient to get that price,
but I figure that even if the destroy it, I'm not out much more than a fixed
focus P&S.