Re: [OM] Thanks from the New Guy with Old Questions!

Subject: Re: [OM] Thanks from the New Guy with Old Questions!
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 14:14:31 -0400
Though the OFF position does fire at approx 1/60, it is a modified "off"
limiter, controlled by the LED next to the SBC in the circuit board. OFF
will work as the AUTO setting if there is enough light to give you a shutter
speed above 1/60.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714