Re: [OM] Photogs as athletes [Was: Back from Utah, on list again

Subject: Re: [OM] Photogs as athletes [Was: Back from Utah, on list again
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 01:43:41 EDT

> It's not that high (though it's the highest point
>  in Texas) at about 8750 ft (or is it 8950?), but the rise is 4000 feet over
>  4 miles, so we were out of gas at the summit but recovered as the light got
>  good over the backside of El Capitan in the "foreground".

Welcome back, sounds like you had a great trip.

At 9000 feet, after hiking for a few hours, I'm too tired to bracket, move
the camera around to get a better composition, change lens, etc.  I think I
should spend more time on the stationary bicycle.

Also anytime you want to go again, call me-the bag and flashlight are packed.

Warren