Re: [OM] Phoenix shopping and shooting?

Subject: Re: [OM] Phoenix shopping and shooting?
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 13:54:36 -0700
Hi Jez:

<< . . . am interested in any recommendations where I might find used OM
stuff?  I'm particularly interested in a BG2, a T32 zoom adaptor, and a
replacement for my Vivitar 28-85 zoom . . . I'm also interested in photo
opportunities. >>

I would suggest not spending any time looking for gear. The chances of
finding OM stuff like this is bleak. You would be better off ordering it
from a USA supplier and having it sent to someone in the area to hold
for you.  I would be glad to offer to do that for you or anyone else
traveling to the southwest US.

In traveling to Grand Canyon, do try and see the lava flows at Sunset
Crater National Monument and the indian pueblo ruins at the adjacent
Wapataki National Monument.  You will also probably enjoy Montezuma
Castle National Monument, just off Interstate 17 south of Flagstaff.

South of Phoenix I am most fond of Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument,
although it is quite a bit different in the 11 of 12 years (like this
year) when there isn't a major spring bloom.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV