Re: [OM] questions about other low ev cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] questions about other low ev cameras
From: "Keith Berry" <k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 21:49:34 +0100
John Scheuerer wrote:

>      ...Its not JUST the lense OR the film. I'ts the capabilities
>         of the camera after all!!!
>                                       DREAMER?
>They just don't make em like they used to...YET... AGAIN!!!

Yes, a luxury you don't have with APS and digicams is that with 35mm you can
choose from a wide spectrum of camera capabilities that stretch over 60
years of development and changes in feature priorities. It's a pity that no
manufacturer has managed to get it just right in all this time, but maybe
there's a conspiracy between them not to do so. Once the "perfect" camera
had been achieved, photographers would stop buying new models in the endless
search for it.

Regards,
Keith Berry
(Birmingham, England)