[OM] (Fwd) looking for om equipment

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) looking for om equipment
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 00:42:31 +0000
From:          blwsings@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:          Tue, 04 Apr 2000 13:41:49 -0700
Subject:       looking for om equipment
To:            owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks to everyone who responded to my email about shooting butterflies.

Scott, thanks for the info about the possible flash problem, and for the
film suggestions.  I'm going to search through the archives for info
about processing, but if anyone has suggestions, i.e. do I need to go to
a special lab for processing on these types of film.  Also this is the
3rd time I've heard Shaw's book mentioned.  I'll definitely be looking
for it.

Clendon, I'm going to save your suggestion about 50mm macro lens with
the extension tube set for the future, since I have already purchased
the 135 mm macro lens which only works with the 65-116 tube or auto
bellows.

Hans, thanks for the additional info about the flash.

Thanks to a link I just discovered from Hans' web site, I found a very
good price on the 65-116 tube.  So I'm a little closer.  I'm looking
forward to learning lots from all of you.

Barbara Wheat
blwsings@xxxxxxxxxxx