Re: [OM] Where Mental Cases and Camera Cases meet.

Subject: Re: [OM] Where Mental Cases and Camera Cases meet.
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 20:10:24 +0000
Ken,

Don't know if Grand Teton or Yellowstone has anything open or not, or
whether you will end up anywhere near there in your Wyoming travels.  Quite
picturesqe there.  I've got all my dad's KChromes from our trip there in
the 1960's; spectacular even with only an Argus C3 (he had a great eye).  I
also remember crossing the Continental Divide along I-80.  An interesting
area and quite different from the Colorado version to the south.

BTW, my wife has been encouraging me to let some steam off of the pressure
cooker I've been working in with more photography.  It does help, and I
should feel fortunate that it's only the work load and deadlines for it all
without the income fluctuating.

Good Shooting and Best Wishes,
-- John
P.S.
Saw Toky and Vert listed!  Good; wouldn't want them to get lonely!