Re: [OM] My kid's street photography shot

Subject: Re: [OM] My kid's street photography shot
From: Daryl F Hurley <dhurley@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 22:26:01 -0500
On Thu, 06 Apr 2000 22:00:22 -0400 Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
writes:

> She
> came up with a shot that I really thought was good, certainly has
> the SP
> spirit, even if it could be a bit closer in... anyway there's a lot
> happening in the image and if anyone wants to take a look and
> comment I'll
> be sure to pass it along to the kid...

Nicely composed, breaks the "don't center the subject rule" and gets away
with it.  The lines leading into the picture all draw the eye to the
subjects while the spray provides a clean background AND contrast to set
off the subjects!  Not often you can center the subject this precisely
and get away with it so cleanly.  Very good eye for composition.  Yeah,
tighter framing might be better, but that's why we have darkrooms and
computers!  Again, a very nice shot.  Congrats!

Daryl Hurley
Topeka, KS