Re: [OM] OM PC + others

Subject: Re: [OM] OM PC + others
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 08:53:18 -0400
The only thing about electronic shutters that's electronic is an
electromagnet that delays the release of the second curtain, controlling
slit width.  The accuracy of the total exposure is still controlled by
mechanical spring tensions.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714