Re: [OM] Where Mental Cases and Camera Cases meet.

Subject: Re: [OM] Where Mental Cases and Camera Cases meet.
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 08:34:37 -0500 (CDT)
On Thu, 6 Apr 2000 00:42:31 +0000, Giles wrote:

>south
>would include Arkansas which is one adventure I really don't need right
>now.  (The sounds of bangos echoing through the woods).

We don't play "bangos" down here when we're hunting yankees.

But seriously, the Ozarks are beautiful this time of year,  and
they're starting to plant in the delta. The piney woods are full of
wildlife, and the bugs haven't gotten bad yet. Arkansas is a fine
state to visit

BBB
-
B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel