Re: [OM] (Fwd) OM2n

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) OM2n
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 13:18:36 -0400
Setting to B is only needed to reset your mirror/shutter after your mirror
locks up due to weak/dead/ no batteries.  The *reset* reminder in the
battery box is there to remind you.  If you don't reset in a plain 2 and
leave the mirror UP, the  batteries will drain in a few hours.
The 2N has a drain limiter that, if you leave the mirror locked up, will
turn the drain off in 3.5 minutes (which also limits drain during long time
exposures to 3.5 minutes, hence the 3.5 ((2 minute)) long exposure limit
time).

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714