Re: [OM] My new OM-2...the verdict's in!

Subject: Re: [OM] My new OM-2...the verdict's in!
From: "Craig Roberts" <croberts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 14:18:48 -0400
"By hook or by crook" I'll get new lenses, though I'm very pleased with the
1.8.  A brand new 50mm f1.2 is a bit pricey for me right now (about $450.00
from B & H in New York), but a local dealer has a 1.4 he's selling for 90
bucks.  He claims it's "mint".  It ain't.  It's got two long but shallow
scratches...er...I mean "cleaning marks" on the front element.  Still...

Do you think it'd be worthwhile (fairly priced), or should I save the money
toward the new-in-the-box 1.2?

EGAD...it's happening!   I'm getting Zuiko fever!

Craig
"in the Village" of Boston