Re: [OM] My new OM-2...the verdict's in!

Subject: Re: [OM] My new OM-2...the verdict's in!
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 18:50:37 -0400
Welcome to the list Craig!  I personally wouldn't buy the lens unless you
need it for an important shoot today.  If you search around the Internet for
a while you can do much better.  I recently upgraded to a MC variant (serial
# >1,000,000) of my 50mm 1.4 for about $50.  It was in excellent condition
but didn't have caps.    Try this for a list of sites.
http://www.camerastore.com/usedlink.htm   It is fairly inclusive.  We have
two on the list that have equipment from time to time. :-)
www.zuikoholic.com/  or http://zuiko.com/   There might even be someone else
on this list that can help you out.
Gregg

From: Craig Roberts