RE: [OM] My kid's street photography shot

Subject: RE: [OM] My kid's street photography shot
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 19:16:56 -0400
Tell her to never criticize her own work to anyone else except to herself;
to accept the praise that others see in her work.  We are always our own
greatest critic.  We do a disservice to ourselves by identifying the flaws
that we see inspite of the praises expressed by others.  Let the work stand
on its own.

I think she's got a good eye!

RonS