[OM] Opticlean - was - rear coating

Subject: [OM] Opticlean - was - rear coating
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 18:17:43 +0000
I use the stuff myself and have encountered the tearing problem you
mentioned, as did Lee Hawkins.  I am going to repeat his original post
below.  I have gone to using a second coat to make the film more tear
resistant.  I think instead of the stickers it is a better idea to paint
on one coat, let it mostly dry then do a second coat but have a small
piece if cloth near the edge which one wets the end of so it becomes part
of the film, then use the cloth as a tag to pull the whole film off.  I am
very careful to try and avoid the very edge ;-)

Giles